JBL VRX918S Two-Way Subwoofers (Pair) & VRX932LA Loudspeakers(Pair)
Call us today for Shipping Quote
Out of stock
JBL’s VerTec® Series Line Arrays lead the industry in large venue sound reinforcement. While intended for smaller venues than VerTec, the VRX900 Series Constant Curvature Line Arrays are designed and built to the same high standards and uses the same advanced, concert-proven drivers. JBL’s VRX900 Series speakers deliver extraordinary power handling, clarity, flexibility and, of course, stunning JBL sound in an attractive, easy to handle and affordable package.
VRX918S Series Features:
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of VRX932LA line-arrays and optional array frame.
- 18 inch, 2268H Differential Drive® woofer for extended low-frequency output
- Large port area for reduced distortion
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting
Dimensions: 20″ H x 24″ W x 30″ D / 81 lbs
VRX932LA Loudspeakers Features:
- JBL’s exclusive neodymium magnet Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight.
- VRX932LA-1 features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers. The 2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence.
- Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility. One or two speakers may be mounted to a 35 mm pole or
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Arrays of up to six enclosures may be flown.
- Array Configuration Selector permits “array shading” in passive mode.
Dimensions: 13″ H x 24″ W x 15″ D / 46 lbs
Tested.Removed from a corporate working environment. Cosmetic condition may vary.
||48 × 40 × 46 in