JBL VRX932LA-1 12″ Two-Way Line Array Loudspeaker System (Pair) w/ Road Case
Call us today for Shipping Quote
Out of stock
The VRX-932LA-1 is equipped with a 12″ dual voice coil woofer and a trio of 1″ Neodymium compression drivers, and offers a worthy solution when line array performance is desired in a smaller venue, but the very long-throw characteristics of a larger line array is not needed. The VRX-932LA-1 uses amplitude shading technology to shape the coverage of the array. Switches on the input plate allow the upper box in an array to reach a distant balcony, while the lower HF section is attenuated to reduce excessive level at the front of the listening area.
- 2-way passive or bi-ampable 800-watt line array P.A. speaker system for smaller venues with up to 6-unit array capacity
- 12″ Neodymium magnet Differential Drive(TM) woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight
- Three 1.5″ Neodymium Annular Ring Diaphragm technology drivers for high power capacity, high-frequency extension and directivity
- Constant Curvature waveguide technology for reliable array coherence
- Array Configuration Selector switch – permits array in passive mode, allows for precise directivity and level attenuation
- Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility when pole mounting, Integral rigging hardware for simplified connection of enclosures and optional array frame
Dimensions: 36″L x 17″W x 32″H/ 168 lbs
Tested. Removed from a working corporate environment.
||48 × 40 × 37 in