The VRX932LA is a light-weight (48 lb / 22 kg) compact 12″ two-way line array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to six units. VRX932LA is the ideal choice when line array performance is needed but the venue size doesn’t call for the very long-throw characteristics of larger line arrays such as JBL’s VerTec®. The Constant Curvature waveguide mounts three compression drivers on a continuous arc. When additional VRX932LA speakers are added to the array the uninterrupted arc continues. In effect, all the drivers work together as if they were a single driver on a very long waveguide. Since there are three drivers in each VRX932LA, the combined power handling and acoustic output of the system is far greater than a single driver could achieve.
- JBL’s exclusive neodymium magnet Differential Drive® woofer for highpower capacity and light-weight
- Three neodymium, Annular Ring Diaphragm drivers for high power capacity and high-frequency extension.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence
- Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility. One or two speakers may be mounted to a 35 mm pole or tripod stand.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Arrays of up to six enclosures may be flown.
- Array Configuration Selector permits “array shading” in passive mode.
- (2) JBL VRX932LA 12" Two-Way Constant Curvature Line Array
- Wheeled Road Case (Cosmetic Case Wear)
- Dimensions: 34 × 18 × 32 in
- Weight: 170 lbs