The monitor features a 1920×1080 pixel full HD resolution LCD panel with LED backlighting, with 178 deg. wide viewing angle (H V), 1000:1 contrast and 16.7M color depth. The DT-N21H is compatible with ITU-709 standard color space for HDTV broadcasting. The Monitor offers a USB port on the rear side, for firmware upgrade. Users can download firmware to a USB disk and the upgrade operation is directly on the monitor, without PC or other adaptors
- 2K/3G/HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, Y/Pb/Pr, CVBS, VGA monitoring.
- Up to 16 channels of embedded audio meters with alert.
- Select any 2 audio channels to output.
- Waveform, Vector scope and Histogram.
- AFD, H/V delay, R/G/B/Mono, false color.
- Zebra stripes, Peaking focus assist.
- Picture freeze mode.
- User set-up profiles (1 default, 3 user).
- LED backlighting.
- TSL UMD (RS485 & RS232), Tally, GPI control.
- USB firmware upgrade.
- Dual DC IN.
- Anton Bauer battery plate.
- Stand included.
- VESA100 wall mount.
- DT-N17F supplied with 19" rack mount, optional for DT-N21.
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight: 14.96 lbs