The FS-900 is a new camera mounted Fiber optic system designed for JVC’s GY-HM890 ProHD camcorder. Built exclusively for JVC by MultiDyne Video & Fiber-Optic Systems, the system supports 3G-SDI 1080p/60 camera feeds and returns, and takes advantage of the camera’s built-in streaming engine for video-over-IP functionality.
The camera module connects directly to the back of GY-HM890 camcorder via 68-pin interface—no external cables required—for full studio functionality. It transports multiple bi-directional 3G-SDI signals as well as control, audio, sync, and intercom between the camera and the FS-900 Base Station.
- Cost-efficient three-camera studio configuration with single base station..
- Supports 1080 50/60p 3G-SDI camera feed and returns..
- Camera adapter design allows to use VF-HP790 or generic SDI monitors as studio VF..
- HDMI / SDI feeds for high-quality HD teleprompters..
- Gigabit Ethernet for Video-over-IP and web-based RCU..
- Dual redundant power supplies..
- Dimensions: 4 × 20 × 16 in
- Weight: 6 lbs