The GY-HM170 is a fully functional high performance 4K Ultra HD camcorder that’s equally capable of shooting 4:2:2 Full HD at 50Mbps. Its integrated 12x optical zoom lens and 4K CMOS sensor, deliver razor sharp 4K Ultra HD recordings directly to SDHC/SDXC memory cards. It can even record on 2 cards simultaneously for instant backup or extended recording time. Output live 4K UHD camera signals through the built-in HDMI connector. And effective 10/20/2015, each GY-HM170U is shipped with a handle that provides professional audio connections and control. Remove the handle, and its tiny size allows you to shoot in venues that may be unfriendly to larger cameras.
- Single 1/2.3-inch CMOS image sensor with 12.4 million pixels.
- High quality integrated 12x F1.2-3.5 zoom lens (35mm equivalent: 29.5-354mm).
- Dynamic Zoom in HD mode combines optical zoom and pixel mapping to create seamless and lossless 24x zoom..
- 4K Ultra HD recording (150 Mbps, 24/30p) to SDXC(UHS-I Speed class3) card.
- 4:2:2 Full HD recording at 50Mbps (24-60p).
- 120 fps recording for smooth slow motion (coming December 2015),.
- Live 4K UHD output via HDMI connector.
- 2 position ND filter (1/4, 1/16).
- Built-in stereo microphone.
- Audio handle with 2 XLR connectors (as of 10/20/2015).
- Dual SDHC/SDXC slots enable dual, backup and continuous recording.
- 3.5-inch color LCD display (920K pixel) with smart focus assist function.
- 0.24-inch color viewfinder (1.56M pixel) with smart focus assist function.
- Wired remote control supported
- 9 user button assignable functions.
- Includes BN-VF823 7.2V Battery, AC Adapter.
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight: 5.5 lbs