The DN360-P2H-B from Klark Teknik is a dual-channel graphic equalizer that provides 12 dB of cut and boost (switchable to 6 dB for increased fader resolution) at thirty 1/3 octave ISO center frequencies ranging from 25 Hz to 20 kHz per channel, with additionally subsonic frequency attenuation at 18 dB per octave. The EQ section can be bypassed, and in the event of power interruption, the unit returns automatically to the bypassed state.
Center-detented 30 mm slide potentiometers are arranged so as to give a graphical representation of frequency plotted against level. A rear-panel switch lifts the chassis ground in the event of unsolvable ground hum. Input and output is via XLR connectors wired pin-2 hot, and featuring balancing transformers on the output. The unit includes an internal universal switching power supply.
- Classic Proportional-Q equalization for optimum control of frequency response
- 18 dB/octave low-cut filter per channel to eliminate unwanted subsonic frequencies
- 2 x 30 mm oil-damped precision faders with center detents
- Channel bypass and graphic EQ scale selection switches
- Power-off bypass relays
- Neutrik XLR connectors configured pin-2 hot
- Rugged 3U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications