TESTED. Removed From Working Corporate Environment. Refer to Images.
Out of stock
The Klark Teknik ON 504 Quad Compressor/Limiter has been designed to give the studio or PA engineer comprehensive and convenient automatic control over gain and level. Four channels of compression are available in one unit of nineteen inch rack space. Even at this high packing density, the degree of control over each channel of audio is greater than that found on many conventional two channel compressor/limiters. As a Compressor, the DN504 can achieve almost undetectable dynamic range reduction by the use of sophisticated automatic attack and release circuitry. Or compression can be used as an effect in its own right with full manual control over Threshold, Ratio, Attack, Release and Gain. There is also a switchable ‘Knee’ control which provides the option of Hard or Soft compression styles.
Dimensions: 19″ x 12″x 2″
Weight: 10 lbs
- With the compression ratio set to the maximum value of 50:1, the DN504 is also able to operate as a high quality, fast acting, Limiter.
- The DN504 has LED indicators for every switched audio function, and also has separate LED bar graph meters for gain reduction and for output level on each channel.
- Four side chain inputs are provided. A stereo link function is available to allow channels to be linked in pairs to compress stereo signals while avoiding the possibility of image shift.
- The DN504 Quad Compressor/Limiter is built to Klark Teknik's high standards of design and construction. A well thought out aesthetic presentation is also an aid to realizing full dynamic control over gain and level in today's complex productions.
- Klark Teknik DN504
- A/C Power Cable
- Dimensions: 19 × 12 × 2 in
- Weight: 10 lbs