Powers ON but NOT fully tested. Removed From Working Corporate Environment. Refer to Images.
Out of stock
Unique, immediate and tactile, the DN9331 Helix RAPIDE offers direct access to all of the graphic equalisation functions of Helix digital equalisers. Instant recall of fader positions is made possible by the use of thirty one console-quality 100 mm long travel high resolution motorised faders. These are custom manufactured to KLARK TEKNIK’s exacting standards, featuring long life conductive plastic tracks and driven by fast acting precision servo control circuits. A generously specified power supply ensures high speed of response, and can supply the peak currents required by simultaneous multiple fader movements, without the lag effects experienced with lower-grade remote fader units.
- Hardware controller that provides direct access to all graphic equalization functions of Helix digital equalizers
- Thirty-one, 100mm high resolution, high-speed motorized faders
- Remote control channel assignments across four banks of thirty-two channel selection buttons
- Four group buttons
- Solo Tracking System in conjunction with a Midas Heritage, Legend and Siena desk
- Eight Ethernet ports allowing connection to Helix digital equalizers and system processors with wired or wireless connections to a PC running ELGAR, Helix EQ RCS and System Controller RCS
- Backwards compatible to non-Ethernet DN9340 and DN9344 using Ethernet-to-serial converters
- Klark Teknik DN9331 Helix RAPIDE Graphic Controller
- AC Power Cord
- Dimensions: 11 × 20 × 7 in
- Weight: 23 lbs