Kramer VM-4HDCP 1:4 DVI Distributor (Original Box)
The Kramer VM-4HDCP is an HDCP (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) compatible 1:4 distribution amplifier for DVI-D (Digital) signals In particular, the VM-4HDCP: Since high-resolution DVI signals are very sensitive to cable quality and to PCB layout, the VM-4HDCP uses a uniquely designed PCB which includes all buffering, conditioning and amplifying circuitry to provide four high-level output signals.
- Max. Data Rate - 1.65Gbps.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Input/Output - DVI−D signal (on a DVI−I connector).
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology
- EDID Pass–through - Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for DVI systems.
- Active Input & Output LED Indicators.
- Kramer VM-4HDCP 1:4 DVI Distributor
- AC Power Cord
- Dimensions: 22 × 22 × 9 in
- Weight: 12 lbs