The compact LP600 series stage lighting consoles are fully featured, easy to operate, and designed to withstand the most demanding conditions. Combining high performance with an intelligent layout allows users to operate the lighting console in manual or memory mode. This 12 Channel consoles come equipped with DMX and Microplex and are an industry standard for rental houses, small theatres, Houses of Worship, A / V companies, and schools.
- Two Scene Preset Mode – Allows manual control of lighting
- Softpatch – Control up to 96 dimmers on 12 or 24 faders
- Chase Memory – Easy to program chases, make lighting run a continuous pattern
- Cue Stack and Go Button – Playback of a show using one button to advance scene to scene
- Four Pages of Playback Memories – 48 or 96 locations to store presets
- Simultaneous DMX and Microplex control output – Use with virtually any dimmer for updating systems or rentals
Removed from corporate working environment.