Include the entirety of large boardrooms in your video conference calls with the two extra microphones included with the Logitech GROUP Videoconferencing System. Aside from the included external microphones, the standard GROUP Videoconferencing System is comprised of a speakerphone unit, a camera, a remote control, and a hub for connecting all the components with your computer via USB 2.0. The camera included with this kit features sharp full-HD image resolution and a 90° field-of-view to show the collaboration space. The duplex speakerphone unit houses a microphone to pick up voices from the center of the room, while the expansion microphones provide larger room coverage by extending further from the hub. A wireless remote is included so you can control the videoconferencing hardware from across the room. GROUP is compatible with various telecommunication platforms including WebEx, Lync, Skype for Business, BlueJeans, Zoom, and Jabber for easy integration into your existing videoconferencing infrastructure.
- Smooth motorized pan, tilt and zoom, controlled from remote or console
- 10x lossless HD zoom
- Far-end control (PTZ) of ConferenceCam products
- Full-duplex performance
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- LEDs for speakerphone streaming, mute, hold, and Bluetooth wireless paring
- Central mountable hub for connection of all components
- Two cables for connection between hub and camera/speakerphone
- UVC-compliant video and audio for broad application compatibility
- Optimized for Microsoft Lync, Certified for Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber and WebEx compatible. Enhanced integration with Logitech Collaboration Program (LCP) members.
- Logitech GROUP Video Conferencing System w/ Expansion Mics (No Remote or Data Cable)
- Dimensions: 10 × 10 × 8 in
- Weight: 5 lbs