Mackie 1202VLZ3 is a serious professional compact mixer, with features that belie its small footprint. The ideal compact mixer for home and project studios, the 1202VLZ3 is equally at home on the road, on the stage, or in the recording studio. At Mackie, they can never leave “well enough” alone. After all, the VLZ Pros are the best-selling mixers of all time, so we knew it would be tough to improve on what many devoted owners already consider perfection… and yet they were driven to do it anyway.
- Low noise VLZ3 design with highest possible headroom
- 4 studio-grade XDR2(TM) Extended Dynamic Range mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 130dB dynamic range
- +22dBu line input handling
- Extended low frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 20kHz)
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- 12 high-headroom line inputs
- Advanced DC pulse transformer RF rejection
- 2 Aux sends, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
Dimensions: 11″L x 12″W x 3″H/ 9 lbs
Tested. Removed from a corporate working environment.