The Mackie 1604-VLZ3 Premium 16-Channel/4-Bus Compact Mixer builds on the legacy of the best-selling 1604-VLZ Pro mixer. 16 studio-quality XDR2 second-generation mic preamps, along with redesigned 3-band active EQ circuitry (with sweepable mids), give the 1604-VLZ3 its greatly enhanced sound quality. All channels feature insert points and line-level inputs for extreme versatility. The unique Rotopod option allows for 2 different desktop, and 3 different rackmount configurations. The new multi-voltage power supply allows it to be used anywhere in the world. Ideal for live use, and home and project studios seeking superior performance, the versatile 1604-VLZ3 Compact Mixer is equally at home on the stage or in the studio.
16 studio-grade XDR2 Extended Dynamic Range mic preamps with:
- Ultrawide 60dB gain range
- 130dB dynamic range
- +22dBu line input handling
- Extended low frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz-20kHz)
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- 16 high-headroom line inputs
- 16 channel inserts
- Advanced DC pulse transformer RF rejection
- 60mm long-wearing logarithmic-taper faders
Tested. Removed from corporate working environment.