The Marantz CDR420 is the industry’s first Portable CD Recording System designed to completely eliminate the need of a PC for audio conversion, post production, and CD manufacturing. The Marantz CDR420 is also the world’s first stand-alone audio recorder to record either an MP3 or and uncompressed .WAV file with a CD burner built in. The Marantz CDR420 will burn a series of traditional audio CDs or one MP3 data CD internally, without the need to transfer to a computer. The Marantz CDR420 can record and store up to 1800 hours of MP3 quality recordings or 24 hours of uncompressed 44.1/48kHz quality recordings. Now you can record an entire uninterrupted day with a CDR420 in high-quality audio formats that perfectly match your application. Organize and assemble your audio files on inexpensive blank CDs for listening and or archiving. The Marantz CDR420 also incorporates USB 2.0 for fast file transfer to computer with the ability to connect a computer keyboard direct to the Marantz CDR420 for easy file naming. If you can operate a cassette deck, you can record in flexible MP3 or uncompressed .WAV formats and make professional CDs for your organization!
Dimensions: 12″L x 9″W x 4″H
Weight: 6 lbs
- Auto Time Date Stamping.
- On-the-fly Keyboard Input File Naming.
- Quick Jump Audio Navigation.
- Copy, Cut and Paste Audio Editing
- Easy Multiple CD Volume Creation with Exclusive Audio Overlap feature at the beginning of each CD.
- 20GB Hard Drive
- MP3 and .WAV recording
- Onboard Editing
- CD Ripping, Assembly and Copy Functions.
- Internal Time Date Clock
- Timer Auto Record
- XLR, 1/4" and Digital S/PDIF inputs.
- Phantom Power (For external Condenser Microphones).
- High-Quality Built-in Condenser Microphone.
- Integrated Limiter and Auto Record Level Control.
- Built-in Speaker and Headphone Jack with Level Control
- RCA Analog Line Output.
- USB 2.0 Connection for Fast File Transfer.
- Marantz CDR420