The CQ-1 wide coverage main is a self powered, phase-corrected reinforcement loudspeaker offering precise, low-Q coverage. The CQ-1 features a patented constant-Q horn design — the result of extensive research using Meyer Sound’s calibrated an echoic chamber. The frequency response of 40 Hz to 16 kHz is uniform over the entire coverage area in both the horizontal and vertical axes, with no side lobes even when measured at a one-sixth octave frequency resolution.
Dimensions: 21″ x 22″ x 44″
Weight: 151 lbs
- Extremely smooth horizontal pattern for consistent sound
- Ultra-low distortion yields remarkable fidelity
- Extraordinarily flat amplitude and phase response for tonal accuracy and precise imaging
- Extended low-frequency response for stand-alone applications
- Constant-Q horn affords uniform response throughout the coverage area.
- Predictable performance ensures system design flexibility
- Meyer Sound CQ-1 Wide Coverage Main Loudspeaker
- Meyer Sound CQ Dust Cover
- Speaker Board
- Dimensions: 48 × 40 × 50 in
- Weight: 195 lbs