The Meyer Sound B-2A is an active signal processor designed for use with Meyer Sound 650-R2 and USW-1 subwoofers. It occupies a single 1¾-inch rack space. The B-2A also incorporates the Meyer Sound Bass Extender, a switchselectable effects circuit which adds a subjective impression of fullness to the subwoofer sound without affecting system headroom or frequency response.
- Active crossover, 12 dB/octave slope
- Subwoofer frequency response alignment
- SpeakerSense driver protection
- 3-way system master level control
- Two channel input summing to produce a mono subwoofer signal
- Meyer Sound Ultra Series B-2A Processor for Use w/ MS 650-R2 & USW-1