Your cart is currently empty!
Midas Pro9-CC-TP Live Digital Console Control Centre with 88 Input Channels, 35 Mix Buses w/ DL371 Audio Engine & Wheeled Road Case (B-STOCK)
Product is a Manufacture Refurbished Demo Unit. Warranty Included. Refer to Images.
Out of stock
The Midas PRO Series has become established as the industry standard on live concert tours and the road-proven PRO9 featuring 88 simultaneous input channels and 35 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses, shares the familiarity of a common user interface and workflow with PRO3 and PRO6. Like all PRO Series consoles, the PRO9 features managed latency and 40 bit floating point processing precision. PRO9 sets the standard of performance in high-profile live sound applications and is a truly impressive digital control surface for the engineer whose very livelihood depends on both unparalleled functionality and reliability.
Console: 24x60x55, 515 Lbs
Engine: 25x23x19, 70 Lbs
- Works With DL351 and DL451 Stage Boxes
- Requires DL371 Modular Processing Engine
- Three Rear Panel I/O Card Slots
- Mixtender App for iPad
- Sample Synchronous Audio
- Control Surface and Two 15" TFT Displays
- Up to 11 Discrete I/O Devices
- Eight Internal Multi FX Engines
- 35 Phase-Coherent Mix Buses
|Dimensions||24 × 60 × 75 in|
- Midas Pro9-CC-TP Live Digital Console Control Centre with 88 Input Channel
- DL371 Audio Engine
- Wheeled Road Case