MiPro ACT-717a Single Channel Receiver (UNTESTED)
MiPro ACT-717a Single Channel Receiver:
MIPRO is a leading manufacturer of truly innovative wireless microphone systems. MIPRO’s industry-leading technology, including AutoScan and patented ACT (Automatic Channel Targeting) channel sync setup, deliver the forward-thinking features that enable our customers to specify and install our systems with confidence. MIPRO’s ACT Series systems are built to handle tough conditions, deliver superb RF reliability and transparent audio performance in a wide variety of professional venues and applications. The ACT 7-Series wireless systems are single, dual and quad channel ultra-wideband UHF frequency agile diversity systems that are affordable without sacrificing features and performance.
- Ultra-Wide 216 MHz bandwidth over three 72MHz wide bands. Up to 48 interference-free channel operation per band.
- Up to 400 selectable preset frequencies in 15 groups per band. Select and save 16 user defined presets from up to 2,881 frequencies in User Definable Group 16.
- EIA Standard ½ RU metal housing improves heat dissipation and shielding from spurious interference.
- PLL synthesized RF Technology with low spurious emissions and increased RF stability.
- Third generation RF circuitry features improved anti-interference characteristics and increased interference-free channel operation.
- The industry's only multi-functional autodimming VFD (vacuum fluorescent display).
- MIPRO's patented and now industry standard "AutoScan" and "ACT" (Automatic Channel Targeting) channel set-up technology.
- Enhanced RF saturated dynamic range decreases interference and THD.
- True Diversity receivers with "PiloTone & NoiseLock" circuits improve reception with less interference.
- RF interference warning indicator.
- Switchable output levels.
- MIPRO RCS27 software allows real-time computer set up, control and monitoring.
- Reliable RF and transparent audio performance.
- Rugged, ergonomically designed magnesium alloy housing
- Standard cardioid condenser microphone capsule provides high fidelity, wide frequency response, high dynamic range, rapid transient response, clarity and accurate sound reproduction
- Extremely low handling noise
- Hardened steel grille resists wear and abuse
- Pilotone squelch for interference-free operation
- LCD displays group, channel & error message code
- MiPro ACT-717a Single Channel Receiver
- ACT-7Ha, Mic
- Power Cable
- Gator Rack Case
- Dimensions: 24 × 24 × 24 in
- Weight: 40 lbs