Nady Audio PM-200A Powered Stage Monitor (Lot of 4) – (1) Is For Parts
The PM-200A from Nady is a compact and durable personal stage monitoring speaker ideal for traveling musicians. The speaker features a pair of 5″ ferrofluid drivers that offer clear, powerful sound with high SPL levels, low distortion, and excellent feedback rejection. The internal 150W RMS amplifier powers the internal drivers, and can also power up to 4 PM-100 passive monitors by using the 2 external speaker 1/4″ outputs.
- Compact and durable design, ideal for road use
- A pair of 5″ ferrofluid drivers offer clear, powerful sound with high SPL levels, low distortion, high intelligibility, and excellent feedback rejection
- The internal 150W RMS amplifier powers the internal drivers, and can also power up to 4 PM-100 passive monitors by using the 2 external speaker 1/4″ outputs
- The speaker has XLR and 1/4″ inputs that can be used simultaneously, allowing you to connect to a variety of sound devices and systems. In addition to the 1/4″ speaker outputs, there is also a 1/4″ line output for daisy-chaining monitors or connecting mixers and PAs
- A 1/4″ headphone output lets you monitor audio privately. The internal speakers can operate simultaneously or be turned off via a Speaker Enable switch
- A volume control and 3-band EQ let you adjust the speaker’s response and tone to match your environment and application
Dimensions per speaker: 11.1″L x 7.0″W x 6.1″H/ 9.6 lbs
Tested. Removed from a working a corporate environment.
Lot of 4 set of speakers. One speakers doesn’t power on. Some knob covers are missing (refer to images)