Out of stock
The NP-M300W has lots of features you can appreciate while you’re in the same room with it too. Setup is easy thanks to Keystone Correction which automatically squares up your image while Autosense detects and syncs the projector with most computers. The Virtual Remote Tool software that comes with the projector allows you to control it from your laptop when you connect them with the VGA cable that’s included. No other cabling is required. And if you want to leave your laptop behind, the USB Viewer feature allows you to screen program material accessed from a USB drive. You can even project images onto objects like spheres or cylinders or into corners via the Geometric Correction function.
- Extended lamp life with ECO mode technology increases lamp life up to 5,000 hours, while lowering power consumption
- Power Management enables projector to automatically turn off when an incoming signal is not detected from any of the inputs
- Auto Power On via the RGB (15-pin) input connector when a signal is detected from a computer
- Carbon Savings Meter calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup. A green ECO mode button on the remote control makes the switch easy
- Quick start (3 to 4 seconds) lets you begin presenting in seconds while quick shutdown (immediate power off with no cooling required after shutdown) ensures efficient energy usage
Dimensions: 13″L x 11″W x 5″H/ 7 lbs
Tested. Removed from a working corporate environment.
- Dimensions: 22 × 22 × 8 in
- Weight: 10 lbs