–Removed from corporate working environment.
NEC’s 5500-lumen PA550W is a widescreen, advanced professional installation model that appeases corporate and higher education users. With integrated RJ45, optional high-speed wireless (LAN IEEE 80.11b/g/n) and a multitude of simple-to-use asset management technologies, the PA550W helps users present seamlessly without worrying about their technology. The industry’s first built-in stacking correction capabilities (up to four projectors) allows the projectors to boost an image’s brightness up to 22,000 lumens, which is ideal for larger-sized screens and environments with heavy ambient light. This feature also prevents the complete loss of an image, which can happen when using only one projector.
- ECO Mode™ technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption
- 5500-lumen brightness enhances images for most applications
- HQV™ technology delivers superior home theater video processing
- Windows Network Projector function simplifies your ability to present from any computer, whether local or remote
- Geometric Correction Tool allows you to easily project square images on non-flat screen surfaces without distortion
- Complete line of (5) bayonet-style lenses allows for quick and easy lens exchange (will only ship with NP13ZL lens)
- Stacking correction capabilities (up to four projectors) allows the projectors to boost an image’s brightness up to 22,000 lumens
Resolution (Native / Max):WXGA 1280 x 800
Lamp Type:330W AC / 264W eco