The AJ-SDX900 combines advanced DVCPRO and DVCPRO50 imaging technology. With a compact, lightweight body designed for easy mobility. The result is a fully mobile unit that is ideally balanced, easy to maneuver, and rugged enough for the field. Image quality is excellent thanks to a 2/3″ 520,000-pixel 3CCD imaging system with progressive scanning capability and a new 12-bit DSP circuit. A full-fledged DVCPRO50 recorder, the AJ-SDX900 offers high sensitivity, superb 4:2:2 video recording, and four digital audio channels. Operation is intuitive. A new digital super gain function (in cumulative mode) raises sensitivity even higher. A 24p or 30p progressive shooting mode combined with a cine-like gamma curve to create video that closely replicates the look and feel of film. The AJ-SDX900 is an outstanding solution in a wide range of applications, from broadcast and cable production, to commercials, ENG and EFP.
PARTIALLY TESTED. REMOVED FROM WORKING CORPORATE ENVIRONMENT REFER TO IMAGES. MAX DRUM HOURS 3210.
- Three 2/3" 520,000 Progressive CCD imagers
- 24P/30P/60i recording capability
- Captures film-like 24-frame images using exclusive CineGammaTM technology
- 50 Mbps DVCPRO50 3.3:1 compression/25Mbps DVCPRO 5:1 compression switchable
- Switchable 16:9/4:3 aspect ratios
- 12-bit DSP (6 pole matrix, 12 pole color correction)
- 18MHz sampling frequency
- Dual Stage Filter Wheel
- High Sensitivity: F13 at 2000 Lux
- Minimum illumination: .11 Lux at +48dB gain
- Shutter speeds and Synchro-scan shutter
- 4-channel digital audio recording
- (7) Panasonic AJ-SDX900p DVCPRO50 Camera