The AW-SW300P is a compact switcher having four video inputs, wipe, mix, and auto take functions. The switcher can be used in the field because it operates on an external power supply of 12 V DC (It is not built rainproof or dripproof). the built-in frame synchronizer makes external synchronization, or genlock, unnecessary. The switcher outputs black burst signals, so it is also compatible with the genlock system. It also has tally outputs and intercom inputs/outputs and permits easy system configuration.
- 4-input live/non-live video switcher (either four composite or four S-video inputs)
- Ideal for an array of event and mobile applications
- Powered by AC or 12 volt DC,
- Built-in frame synchronizer
- Black-burst output
- Variety of basic wipes
- 1/2-rack size assures that it takes up little space in a mobile vehicle
- Perfect for education, weddings and sports
- Functions include a wipe/mix lever, super impose key, white/black fader, intercom/tally capabilities and a color bar generator
Removed from corporate working environment.