6 in stock
• Two-way bass reflex speaker using 30cm woofer
• Power handling capacity 250W (continuous program input) / 125W (RMS), input impedance 8, frequency response 70Hz~20kHz (within–20dB)
• High-output response from a small speaker. Useful in a variety of situations.
• Adopts a twin-Bessel horn of 60 x 40 that maintains an even directivity and suppresses feedback. Possesses good drop-off characteristics and achieves a contracted mid-range. Because the horn can be rotated 90, a 60 x 40 angle of directivity can be maintained when placing the speaker in wither a horizontal or vertical position.
• When creating sound, grave consideration was placed on field testing the speaker above the theoretical frequency response, which realized live sound possessing, high sound quality and excellent balance.
• Adopts a superior, independently developed resin for weatherability and hardness. Equipped with pull-out connectors and a carrying handle. Designed to make stacking and carrying simple.
• Equipped with a thermal protector that protects the speakers from excessive input. Automatically reduces power to 15dB for five seconds when the handling input level is exceeded.
Dimensions: 16 (W) x 22 (H) x 11” (D)
Weight: 40 lbs
Tested. Removed from a working corporate environment. Cosmetic condition may vary.
|Dimensions||24 × 20 × 20 in|