Peavey Architectural Acoustics Media Matrix CAB 16o CobraNet Audio Output Bridge
The CAB 16o MediaMatrix CobraNet Audio Bridge 16-Channel Outputs from Peavey is a 16 audio line-level output MediaMatrix gateway designed to output off a 100BaseT Ethernet network employing CobraNet proprietary protocol. The CAB 16o downloads and reconstructs audio data from the Cobranet Ethernet network 16 line-level channel outputs. The unit’s front panel features four 16-position rotary switches for unit ID, and a level meter for each channel. The maximum output levels of +6, +12, +18, and +24 dBu and the volume levels from zero to full-scale in 1/2 dB steps are software controllable through the MediaMatrix.
- Four 16-position front panel rotary switches for unit ID
- Front panel level meter for each channel
- 24-bit quantization and 64x oversampling
- 48kHz sample-rate
- Supports RS-485 bridging
- Word clock for system redundancy "buddy link"
- Audio routing when integrated with MediaMatrix
- Sixteen channels of line-level audio transmitted from an Ethernet network using CobraNet protocol sampled at 48kHz
- D/A converters are 24-bit, 128 times oversampling, using delta-sigma modulation
- Low noise/wide dynamic range 110dB typical
- Peavey Architectural Acoustics Media Matrix CAB 16o CobraNet Audio Output Bridge
- Dimensions: 19 × 12 × 2 in
- Weight: 8 lbs