ColorBlast TRX is a fully-featured RGBAW LED wash / flood / spotlight, offering a significantly enhanced color range, light output of up to 1577 lumens, and onboard addressing and configuration features for ease of use and control. Ideal for theatrical and rental distributors, exhibition houses, theaters, nightclubs, and other entertainment venues, rugged ColorBlast TRX fixtures are designed to withstand the rigors of demanding stage, set, and touring environments.
- Expanded color palette — Amber and neutral white LEDs seamlessly blend with red, green, and blue LEDs to produce a significantly expanded color palette, including intense yellows, high-quality whites, and a range of subtle pastel colors.
- Flexible color control — Color control modes include five-channel RGBAW in/out, three-channel RGB in/out, and three-channel RGB in mapped to five-channel RGBAW out. RGB modes offer consistent operation in installations with a mix of traditional LED fixtures.
- Full range of features — Accepts DMX input from the complete Philips line of controllers, as well as third-party controllers. Standalone mode offers a configurable pre-set Fixed Color effect. Adjustable dimming curves and LED transition speeds emulate the behavior of other Philips Color Kinetics fixtures and conventional theatrical fixtures.
ColorBlast TR is a rugged, full-color LED fixture designed specifically to withstand taxing stage, set, and touring environments. This rental-friendly fixture offers ease of installation and control, along with the ability to produce millions of saturated colors without gels or filters. It features a built-in power cable that can be extended up to 60 ft (18 m) with a standard 4-pin XLR patch cable, an elastomeric sleeve to protect the fixture from rough handling, and a pivoting bezel for easy exchange of lenses.
- Pivoting bezel and exchangeable lenses—The pivoting bezel and included 23° soft-focus and 10° clear tempered glass lenses let you switch quickly between soft-edge wash lighting and extended beam projection.
- Quick fixture aiming and locking—An industrial-grade constant torque hinge offers stable, 110° fixture tilting for quick and dependable aiming. Standard set screws let you lock the fixture in position without special tools.
- Versatile mounting options—The pre-assembled mounting base offers a range of options for mounting on the floor or various stage truss clamps. An integral safety bracket lets you easily attach a safety cable.
Dimensions: 6″L x 14″W x 5.5″H/ 5.5 lbs
Removed from a working corporate environment.
Note: DMX powered. Power supply not included.