Polycom EF2201 Conferencing System (Open Box) (No PSU)
The Vortex EF2201 is the next generation of “digital hybrid” telephone interfaces. It features a complete digital interface to other Vortex products using the digital expansion bus. The EF2201 interfaces telephone audio to the Vortex family of products and allows up to 8 callers to be added to the same conference by using 8 EF2201s.
- Telephone hybrid with noise cancellation for adding phone calls to conference
- Fully digital connection to the EF2200 series products with EF Bus -- does not require an analog input/output.
- Country specific telephone configuration settings
- Selectable auto-hang-up via loop drop and/or call progress tone detection
- 5-band parametric EQ on the phone input and output
- Automatic gain control on receive telephone audio path for consistent receive audio
- Compression/limiting on transmit telephone audio path
- User-set entry and exit tones give you the option to hear a pleasant tone when callers enter or leave the conference
- Conference up to 8 callers
- Built-in DTMF dialer allows users to dial without the use of a separate telephone
- Polycom EF2201 Conferencing System (Open Box) (No PSU)
- Dimensions: 26 × 14 × 7 in
- Weight: 8 lbs