Your cart is currently empty!
Powersoft Duecanali 804 2 Channel Power Amplifier, 500W, 8Ohm
This item is no longer available.
The Powersoft Duecanali series is flexible and versatile with the ability to implement any configuration. Powersoft is known for being efficient and power saving, keeping both operational cost and ‘carbon footprint’ low. The Duecanali 804 is made to work with Lo-Z (from 2 Ω ) and with 70V/100V distributed lines: any mixed impedance output loads can be accepted.
|Dimensions||20 × 19 × 2 in|
- Powersoft legendary universal switch-mode power supply up to 400VAC tolerant with Power Factor Correction
- Patented output filter with ripple cancellation network
- Low Inrush Limiting reduces AC inrush current, removing the need for expensive power sequencers
- Detachable AC mains cable with IEC C19/22.2 (16A for EU, 20 A for USA) socket
- Fixed frequency switch-mode output stage for high-grade sound accuracy
- Compact size - all models only 1 RU for reduced rack cost and space
- Lightweight - for easier racking and shipping: 7 kg (15.4 lbs)
- Standard Phoenix connectors: analog audio outputs, aux supply, alarms and GPIO
- Remotely switchable double input (main and aux) per channel
- Direct drive either low impedance loads or 70V / 100V Hi-Z distributed lines
- Switchable 35Hz / 70Hz high pass filter per channel
- Mixed configuration with Lo-Z/Hi-Z systems possible
- Bridged mode low impedance per channel pair
- NC/NO contacts per channel for alarm notifications
- Powersoft Duecanali 804 2 Channel Power Amplifier, 500W, 8Ohm