Available on backorder
The T304A from Powersoft features analog inputs, and AES3. This flexible and cost effective amplifier platform loudspeaker processor features analog inputs along side AES3. The AES3 solutions are optimized for daisy-chained distribution of 4-channel audio to many amplifiers without the need for external switches/repeaters/splitters.
- The loudspeaker processing sets a new benchmark for cost-effective amplification for small and medium-sized systems and stage monitors.
- Full control with a PC running Armonía.
- Control from the front panel display for features like preset recall (also per output), gain, delay, mute.
- Web app. Use any device with a browser (e.g. a tablet) and access the amplifier via an external WiFi access point for easy control.
- Group controllable advanced EQ with raised cosine filters
- Large preset library
- Preset compatibility with X Series
- Very long FIR filters (42.6 ms)
- Control and monitoring through ArmoníaPlus
In The Box
- Powersoft T304A 4-Channel High-Performance Amplifier Platform with DSP
- Dimensions: 19 × 20 × 4 in
- Weight: 31 lbs