Available on backorder
The innovative X4 DSP+DANTE, part of the X Series from Powersoft, evolves the whole concept of the amplification platform, implementing the integration of a worldwide-compatible power-box, and a full-feature DSP built right into the power amplifier. Heralding a new and innovative level of signal processing, the complete digital audio signal management system based on ARM Cortex A-8 processor and TI C6000 DSP platform provides non-boolean routing and mixing, multi-stage equalization with raised-cosine, IIR and FIR filters, delay of up to 4 s in input processing and 200 ms for time alignment, gain and polarity adjustment, crossover, peak limiters, TruePower™ limiters and Active DampingControl™.
- Flexible routing/mixing provided by the internal 4x4 input/ output matrix, allows the user to mix and route analog and digital I/O.
- 4 input channels with physical analog and digital AES3 connectors and optional 16-in/8-out redundant Dante™ connection provides maximum flexibility.
- Improved reliability thanks to the customizable input backup strategy that automatically switches input source in case of a signal failure.
- Complete user interface integrated into ArmoníaPlus.
- WiFi remote monitoring through mobile device.
- Non-boolean channel routing
- Signal grouping for speaker routing
- Hardware monitor available for fast local diagnostics
- Real-time load impedance measurement/display for each channel
- Mains voltage and current measurements/display
- Powersoft X4 DSP+Dante 4-Channel Amplifier Platform featuring DSP and DANTE
- Dimensions: 19 × 20 × 4 in
- Weight: 31 lbs