Powersoft X4 is an innovative amplification platform with worldwide compatible three-phase power supply and a fully-featured DSP. The complete digital audio signal management system based on ARM Cortex A-8 processor and TI C6000 DSP platform provide a new and innovative level of signal processing, providing routing and mixing multi-stage equalization with raised-cosine, IIR and FIR filters, delay up to 2s in input processing, and 100ms for time alignment, gain and polarity adjustment, crossover, peak limiters, TruePower™ limiters, and Active DampingControl™.
- Flexible routing/mixing provided by the internal 4x4 input/ output matrix, allows the user to mix and route analog and digital I/O.
- 4 input channels with physical analog and digital AES3 connectors and optional 16-in/8-out redundant Dante™ connection provides maximum flexibility.
- Improved reliability thanks to the customizable input backup strategy that automatically switches input source in case of a signal failure.
- Complete user interface integrated into ArmoníaPlus.
- WiFi remote monitoring through mobile device.
- Non-boolean channel routing
- Signal grouping for speaker routing
- Power supply: Universal, regulated switch mode with PFC (Power Factor Correction)
- Max unclipped output voltage @8 Ω: 175 V peak
- Bridge mode: 10400 W @ 4 Ω; 6000 W @ 8 Ω
- Output power per channel: 5200 W @ 2 Ω; 3000 W @ 4 Ω; 1600 W @ 8 Ω
In The Box
- Powersoft X4 DSP+Eth 4-Channel 3000W Amplifier
- Dimensions: 19 × 20 × 4 in
- Weight: 31 lbs