The X8 amplifier from Powersoft brings both innovation along with the evolution of the concept of the amplification platform thanks to—among other things—the implementation of an integrated worldwide-compatible power-box as well as a full-featured onboard Digital Signal Processing (DSP). Also featured is a full digital audio signal management system that’s based on the ARM Cortex A-8 processor in concert with the TI C6000 DSP platform, heralding an innovative level of signal processing. This in turn provides non-boolean routing and mixing, multi-stage equalization with raised-cosine, IIR and FIR filters, delay up to 4 s in input processing and 200 ms for time-alignment, gain and polarity adjustment, crossover, peak limiters, TruePower™ limiters and Active DampingControl™.
- Suitable for Single-Phase, Two-Phase or Three-Phase operation from 85 VAC up to 440 VAC, with automatic switching and balancing
- Three-phase load balancing directly managed by the unit without the need for complex load assignments in the system design
- Power Factor Correction PFC for low power consumption and compatibility with a wide range of voltages
- Power limiters that eliminate the need for expensive power sequencers
- Protection against potentially harmful signals: DC, VHF, and clipping
- Flexible routing/mixing provided by the internal 8x8 input/ output matrix, allows the user to mix and route analog and digital I/O.
- 8 input channels with physical analog and digital AES3 connectors and optional 16-in/8-out redundant Dante™ connection provides maximum flexibility.
- Improved reliability thanks to the customizable input backup policy that automatically switches input source in case of a signal failure.
- Complete user interface integrated into ArmoníaPlus.
- WiFi remote monitoring through mobile device.
- Powersoft X8 DSP+Dante 8-Channel Amplifier with DSP and Dante
- Dimensions: 19 × 20 × 4 in
- Weight: 31 lbs