Available on backorder
The X8 amplifier from Powersoft brings both innovation along with the evolution of the concept of the amplification platform thanks to—among other things—the implementation of an integrated worldwide-compatible power-box as well as a full-featured onboard Digital Signal Processing (DSP). Also featured is a full digital audio signal management system that’s based on the ARM Cortex A-8 processor in concert with the TI C6000 DSP platform, heralding an innovative level of signal processing. This in turn provides non-boolean routing and mixing, multi-stage equalization with raised-cosine, IIR and FIR filters, delay up to 4 s in input processing and 200 ms for time-alignment, gain and polarity adjustment, crossover, peak limiters, TruePower™ limiters and Active DampingControl™.
- Suitable for Single-Phase, Two-Phase or Three-Phase operation from 85 VAC up to 440 VAC, with automatic switching and balancing
- Three-phase load balancing directly managed by the unit without the need for complex load assignments in the system design
- Power Factor Correction PFC for low power consumption and compatibility with a wide range of voltages
- Power limiters that eliminate the need for expensive power sequencers
- Protection against potentially harmful signals: DC, VHF, and clipping
- Flexible routing/mixing provided by the internal 8x8 input/ output matrix, allows the user to mix and route analog and digital I/O.
- 8 input channels with physical analog and digital AES3 connectors and optional 16-in/8-out redundant Dante™ connection provides maximum flexibility.
- Improved reliability thanks to the customizable input backup policy that automatically switches input source in case of a signal failure.
- Complete user interface integrated into ArmoníaPlus.
- WiFi remote monitoring through mobile device.
- Powersoft X8 DSP+Dante 8-Channel Amplifier with DSP and Dante
- Dimensions: 19 × 20 × 4 in
- Weight: 31 lbs