Pro Co Sound DB4A Direct Box
The DB4A from Pro Co Sound is a 4-channel professional-quality passive direct box is for connecting unbalanced musical instruments and line-level sources to low-Z balanced microphone inputs for PA or recording.
Each channel features one front-panel and two rear-panel 1/4″ (6.35mm) jacks for input or parallel output, switches for line-level attenuation and ground lift, and front-panel male XLR-type output.
The DB-4 uses Pro Co DBT-1 transformers (20k/150 ohm).
- Passive Design Requires No Batteries or Phantom Power
- Flush-mounted Switches and Connectors Resist Damage
- Rack-mounted “Uni-box” Construction for Superior Protection and Shielding
- GND/LIFT Switch Eliminates Hum and Buzz
- LINT Mode Handles Signals to +34 dBv
- 3 IN/OUT Jacks per Channel for Convenient Loop-Thru
- 4 Independent Channels for 4 Keyboards, Drum Machine Outputs, etc.
- Floating Transformer-Balanced XLR Output for Maximum Isolation
Removed from corporate working environment.