The QSC AcousticDesign™ AD-S12 is a surface mounted low impedance, 12” twoway loudspeaker system, ideally suited for a wide variety of foreground and background sound reinforcement applications. AcousticDesign™ series offers integrators a premium quality installed sound solution where performance, coverage, and aesthetics are paramount. Combined with unprecedented ease-of-installation and high weather resistance, the AcousticDesign™ series provides integrators a versatile and confident install solution. The AD-S12 features a high quality 12″ weather treated paper cone woofer on a 2.5″ voice coil. A carefully selected 1” exit, 1.4″ compression driver perfectly matches the sensitivity and performance of the woofer for outstanding full-range reproduction.
- 12-inch weather treated woofer; 1.4-inch compression driver
- 75° conical DMT™ coverage
- Maximum peak SPL 126 dB
- Directivity Matched Transition® (DMT) ensures smooth, uniform frequency response over the coverage area
- QSC AD-S12 Active Loudspeaker (Original Box)
- Dimensions: 13 × 14 × 24 in
- Weight: 35 lbs