QSC Powerlight 1.4 1400 Watt Professional Amplifier (FOR PARTS)
Powers on. Muffled/unclean sound. FOR PARTS.
With PowerWaveTM technology, PowerLight amplifiers take your sound to a whole new level. Not only does it give you tighter bass and clean transparent highs, PowerWave also cuts waste heat and boosts reliability. PowerWave is a revolutionary switching power supply technology that provides ample current to the audio power circuitry by charging the supply rails 230,000 times a second though an ultra-low impedance circuit. So unlike amplifiers that use conventional supplies, the audio signal is never starved prematurely and remains crisp and clean. PowerLight Series amplifiers also boast a set of useful features. Individually selectable clip limiters lower distortion and protect speakers, and a standby mode allows remote AC control.
• PowerWave™ switching technology—for improved audio performance
• High efficiency, Class H linear output circuit lowers AC current consumption and cooling requirements by 40% or more (on selected models)
• Data Port for remote computer control
• User defeatable clip limiter reduces distortion, protects speakers
• Advanced thermal management system for superior cooling
• Detented gain controls with 2 dB steps for easy resetting
• Comprehensive LED status arrays
• Variable speed fan for quiet operation
• Remote AC power control
• DC, subsonic audio, and thermal overload protection
• Neutrik “Combo” (XLR & 1/4”) and barrier balanced input connectors
Shipping Dims: 22x22x8