QSC Powerlight 2.0HV Power Amplifier 2000W w/ 2RU Hard Case
The PowerLight™ 2.0HV is an advanced professional audio amplifier featuring uncompromised audio performance. A new high frequency power supply, utilizing QSC’s PowerWave™ Switching Technology, has been combined with the rugged audio amplification circuits of traditional QSC amplifiers to produce an amplifier with incredible reliability, thermal capacity, and audio performance. A special “High Voltage” output circuit provides maximum power at 16, 8, and 4 ohm loads. The PowerLight 2.0HV is rated at PowerLight™ 425 watts/channel into 16 ohms, 725 watts/channel into 8 ohms, and 1000 watts/channel into 4 ohms, making it ideal for powering stage monitors, subwoofers and high power, passive fullrange speaker systems.
Tested. Removed from a working corporate environment.
- PowerWave™ switching technology—for improved audio performance
- High efficiency, Class H linear output circuit lowers AC current consumption and cooling requirements by 40% or more (on selected models)
- Data Port for remote computer control
- User defeatable clip limiter reduces distortion, protects speakers
- Advanced thermal management system for superior cooling
- Detented gain controls with 2 dB steps for easy resetting
- Comprehensive LED status arrays
- QSC Powerlight 2.0HV Power Amplifier
- 2RU Rack Case