Professional Power Amplifier- QSC PowerLight PL218. 1800 Watts. This powerful and lightweight amplifier is in excellent condition and can be used to power a PA system, subwoofers, or even studio monitors.
- Lightweight 21 lb., high-power rackmount touring amplifier with built-in signal processing
- Selectable input sensitivity/voltage gain (+4 dBu, 32 dB, or 26 dB) and adjustable two-way 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley crossover with low-frequency delay for driver time alignment
- Adjustable high frequency attenuation, independent power limiters on each channel with adjustable threshold, attack and release times, adjustable CD Horn equalization
- PowerWave Switching Technology power supply for improved audio performance increased efficiency
- Increased airflow for improved thermal performance, detented gain controls with 1 dB steps for precise calibration
- DataPort for remote network computer control or the addition of external DSP modules
- Comprehensive amplifier protection circuitry includes full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic and RF; load protection with on/off muting and DC-fault power supply shutdown
- User defeatable clip limiters and selectable low-frequency 30/50Hz filter
- Removable knobs with lock-out security plate prevents unauthorized tampering, locking IEC power cable
- 1/4″ TRS, XLR, and 3-pin detachable terminal block input connectors, Neutrik Speakon and touch-proof binding post outputs
Dimensions: 19″ L x 14″ W x 4″ H
Tested. Removed from a corporate working environment.
Comes with case. Front and back lids not included.