Your cart is currently empty!
RME ADI-4 DD – 8 Channel, 24 Bit/96kHz Digital Interface and Dual Format Converter
Available on backorder
RME’s ADI-4 DD is a highly cost-efficient AES to ADAT and ADAT to AES converter. The device basically consists of two converters – four AES-3 inputs (eight-channels) to double ADAT outputs and double ADAT inputs to four AES-3 outputs. Features include support for up to 96kHz sample rate and built-in jitter suppression.
- AES/EBU front-end for RME's digital I/O-cards that have ADAT optical I/O
- Eight-channel AES and ADAT I/O for all digital mixing desks with ADAT or AES ports
- Allows for operation of up to four separate stereo S/PDIF or AES devices
- Converts between AES-3, S/PDIF and S/PDIF optical
- Removes jitter from AES-3 and ADAT signals
|Dimensions||12 × 7 × 5 in|
- RME ADI-4 DD - 8 Channel, 24 Bit/96kHz Digital Interface and Dual Format Converter
- External Power Supply