RS-232 Line Booster BB-232LB9R – Lot of 2
The 232LB9R is a 9-pin RS-232 repeater that re-transmits all 8 signals and carries the ground line through. Many computers, laptops and some desktops ship with low-power versions of RS-232 ports that are unable to drive port-powered devices or full-length RS-232 cabling. The 232LB9R can amplify these weak signals up to the RS-232 Standard for uses such as running port powered devices. It is also ideal for extending full-powered RS-232 cable runs beyond the typical 15 to 30 meters (50 to 100 feet) distance. An external power supply is required (not included).
- Amplify and extend RS-232 signals beyond 15.24m (50 ft) limit
- Daisy-chain multiple repeaters for even extra range
- Boost lower power RS-232 ports
- Data rates up to 115.2 kbps
- Quick, convenient in-line installation
- Power supply required, not included
Used. Condition Shown in Photos.