Your cart is currently empty!
RTS BP-1002 Single-Channel Wired Intercom Beltpack Featuring a 3-Pin XLR Input/Output Configuration
Used. Removed From Working Corporate Environment. May contain Cosmetic Wear as Shown in Images. Refer to Images.
Out of stock
The Telex BP-1002 is a single-channel wired intercom beltpack featuring a 3-pin XLR input/output configuration. These connections can be used in balanced or unbalanced situations, and the unit itself can pass power through to other beltpacks, thus daisy-chaining devices in tandem. The BP-1002 features an auto sensor which self-determines if an Electret or Dynamic headset is attached, as well as a talk-button activated headset, a sidetone control to modulate the level of your own voice in your headset, and a light-based call feature to summon other users as needed. Additionally, the BP-1002 is Clear-Com compatible, making it suitable for use within—or orchestrating—live productions.
- The Talk button activates the headset and can operate in either Hands-Free-Talk or Push-to-Talk Mode
- The sidetone control adjusts your own voice level heard in the headphone
- The call function allows the user to send or receive signals to other user stations on the intercom channel
- The user can receive call light signals as well as send signals easily
|Dimensions||8 × 5 × 3 in|
- RTS BP-1002 Single-Channel Wired Intercom Beltpack Featuring a 3-Pin XLR Input/Output Configuration