Sabine FBX-901 Feedback Exterminator
The automatic feedback controller is be a single channel digital signal processor with nine 1/10- or 1/5-octave filters (selectable). It may be used on the whole mix, on sub-groups, or on selected insert points. The unit will automatically sense feedback and determine its pitch, then assign a digital notch filter to the resonating frequency to automatically eliminate the feedback. The product will use two types of user-selectable notch filters: “fixed” or “dynamic.” The fixed filters will remain set on the initial feedback frequencies, while the dynamic filters will be automatically reassigned new frequencies as feedback occurs during the program.
- Input impedance: unbalanced 10KΩ; balanced > 10KΩ, PIN 2 high.
- Output impedance: balanced or unbalanced 10Ω nominal, PIN 2 high; maximum load 600Ω
- Input/output maximum signal levels: balanced +24dBV peak; unbalanced +18dBV peak.
- Headroom: balanced +20dB @ +4dBV nominal input; unbalanced +14dB @ +4dBV nominal input.
- I/O connectors: XLR-3 and 1/4" TRS.
- Sabine FBX-901 Feedback Exterminator
- Dimensions: 6 × 19 × 2 in
- Weight: 6 lbs