The Sachtler Video 18P Fluid Head & Speed Lock CF Dual-Stage Tripod System provides you with a complete tripod system featuring a 100mm ball-leveling fluid head. This upgraded version of the Video 18 S1 handles loads up to 44 lb while still operating smoothly at lower drag settings when using DSLRs and other lightweight cameras. A two-stage carbon fiber 100mm bowl tripod with a mid-level spreader, a SpeedLevel clamp, and a padded carrying bag round out this combo. The Video 18 S2’s counterbalance knob lets you dial in 16 steps of weight compensation. A handy feature for multi-camera shoots, the boost button quickly adjusts the overall weight range when switching between heavier and lighter loads.
The SpeedLevel clamp offers squeeze-and-release locking of the head on the tripod, eliminating the fumbling sometimes encountered when trying to screw on a traditional tie-down lock. The carbon fiber tripod legs have a mid-level spreader to increase stability and Speed Lock clamps for quick setup of the two-stage legs. The tripod and head together extend from 2.2 to 5.5′, and the combined weight of the components is just under 19 lb.
Video 18P Fluid Head
- Able to handle DSLR setups weighing four pounds up to ENG and digital cinema cameras weighing 40 pounds, the Sachtler Video 18 P Fluid Head can fit into a wide range of video productions. Sixteen steps of counterbalance and seven steps of pan and tilt drag, along with locks for each axis, let you easily customize the response of the Video 18 S2 to fit your application, be it studio or field production.
Speed-Lock CF Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs
- It takes just three quick movements and the Speed Lock CF is ready for action – and users don’t even have to bend over! The patented clamping system lets you adjust the tripod smoothly and safely, even with a camera mounted. The Speed Lock CF’s carbon fiber construction ensures minimal load-free weight, and increases stability and twist resistance. On top of that, the clamping connection forms a third tube to further increase stability. The ergonomically shaped, high-tech clamps have a rounded design, which ensures that cables slide off without catching. In addition, you can tell at a glance whether the legs are clamped into position. The Speed Lock CF weighs less than 3 kg / 6.6 lb, only a couple of hundred grams more than the ENG 2 CF, highly favored by camera crews all over the world. And of course, it’s compatible with all existing 100-mm accessories.
- Carbon Fiber construction
- 100mm / 4″ bowl base
- Double extension design
- Maximum height of 60.9-inch
- Quick clamping system, locks tripod legs in seconds
- Supports up to 90 lb
Used. Condition shown in photos.