The EM 3032-U receivers Sennheiser offers the professional user high quality RF receivers with a high level of operational reliability and ease of use. The EM 3031-U and EM 3032-U receivers together with the suitable hand-held and pocket transmitters permit wireless transmission with studio quality sound. Due to further optimised PLL and microprocessor technology and the Sennheiser patented systems surpass the signal-to-noise ratio and dynamic range of modern CD productions. The true diversity technology of the EM 3031-U and EM 3032-U receivers ensures interference-free transmission and minimises the drop-outs in the RF path.Especially for small television studios and theatres, the simultaneous use of several EM 3031-U /EM 3032-U receivers is an economical alternative to technically more sophisticated and therefore more expensive multi-channel systems. The EM 3032-U contains two complete true diversity receivers in a single 1 U rack housing. These two receivers are powered by a common mains power supply unit and via a common pair of antennæ (antenna splitter integrated).
Power Cable Not Included.
- Up to 32 programmable receiving frequencies per receiver
- Switching bandwidth max. 24 MHz (UHF) or 7 MHz (VHF)
- HiDyn plus™ noise reduction system with 117 dB(A) signal-to-noise ratio
- Multi-function LC display panel
- Indication of transmitter battery status (only with Sennheiser transmitters transmitting battery status information)
- 19” 1 U metal housing with built-in mains power supply unit
- Suitable for multi-channel applications
- Two true diversity receivers, 19” 1 U housing
- Integral antenna splitter, 2 x 1 : 2
- LC display for frequency, RF and AF level
- Two separate headphone outputs
- Sennheiser EM3032-U Mikroport Dual Receiver (584-608Mhz)
- Dimensions: 10 × 19 × 2 in
- Weight: 9 lbs