Your cart is currently empty!
Shure AXT400 Axient Wireless Dual Receiver(470-698 MHz) (C1565-79)
Used. Removed From Working Corporate Environment. Refer to Images.
Out of stock
Featuring the most advanced analog and digital audio technology and featuring up to 228 MHz of wideband tuning, the AXT400 Dual Channel Receiver delivers unrivaled RF and audio performance. Its suite of groundbreaking functionalities optimize setup efficiencies and live performance control and reliability. Innovative new features include ShowLink® Remote Control, for real-time wireless transmitter adjustments, Frequency Diversity for seamless dual-frequency switching, and Interference Detection & Avoidance, providing the highest assurance of flawless performance—even in congested RF environments and increasingly limited white space availability. Advanced digital connections include dual Ethernet ports for networked control and monitoring via Shure Wireless Workbench 6 software, as well as AES3 outputs and word clock for digital consoles.
- Expansive tuning bandwidth of up to 228 MHz—equal to 4 transmitter bands.
- Receives audio from a single source on 2 independent frequencies.
- UHF-R compatibility ensures support for all features and functionality of UHF-R transmitters.
- RF signal cascade connects up to 5 receivers using 1 RF signal source.
- 2 Ethernet ports allow convenient computer and ShowLink® Access Point connection.
- IEC in/out power ports enable daisy-chaining of AC power.
- AES3 digital audio output can be used simultaneously with XLR and 1/4" analog audio outputs.
- Remote gain adjustability: Remotely adjust a performer’s transmitter gain in real time.
- Remote frequency change: Execute a synchronized frequency change with a linked receiver in a split second.
- Remote RF Mute: Conserves power and RF spectrum.
|Dimensions||19 × 15 × 2 in|
- Shure AXT400 Axient Wireless Dual Receiver(470-698 MHz)