Note: Tested. Removed from corporate working environment.
The Shure MicroFlex MX418 is a fully adjustable supercardioid goose neck microphone designed for podium and desktop use in speech, presentations, conferences and more. The MicroFlex goose neck microphone series offers the flexibility of removable capsules offering supercardioid (included) cardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns. In addition, the MicroFlex series features high sensitivity and balanced, transformer-less output for maximum immunity to electromagnetic hum and RF interference, even over long cable runs.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern for every application
- Balanced, transformer-less output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Shock mount that provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Desk mount for lecterns, pulpits, or conference table surfaces
Dimensions: 22 x 3 x 4 / 3 lbs