The Model SM56 is a slender, moving coil (dynamic) microphone, built to provide wide range reproduction of music and voice and featuring an exceptionally uniform and effective unidirectional pickup pattern. The performance characteristics and unique construction make it ideal for studio and remote use in broadcasting, recording, motion picture, and critical sound reinforcement applications.
- Unusually effective cardioid pickup pattern minimizes effects of studio acoustics and background noise. Rear and side rejection uniform to very low frequencies and completely symmetrical about the axis
- Bright, clean sound. Especially effective for announcing, narration and dialogue, vocal music, and rhythm pickups
- Cartridge and microphone body separately shock mounted for quiet operation
- Convenient impedance selection
- Shure SM56 Unidyne III Dynamic Microphone
- Dimensions: 8 × 10 × 4 in
- Weight: 3 lbs