The UA8 1/2 Wave Omnidirectional Receiver Antenna (470-542 MHz) from Shure is for connecting to Shure wireless receivers. It features 0, 45, and 90° positioning for increased stability. The UA8 antenna is built with a BNC connector to connect to the receiver or PSM transmitter. 1/2 wave dipole antenna offers 45-degree positioning related to the horizontal or vertical position for more flexibility for better RF reception. Compatible with Axient, UHF-R, ULX-D, ULX, SLX and BLX4R receivers and PSM1000 and PSM900 transmitters (frequency range dependent). The UA8 replaces the UA820 antenna.
- For Shure UHF Microphone Systems
- For Shure PSM Transmitters
- Frequency Range 470 to 542 MHz
- BNC Connector
- accommodate UHF-R, ULX, SLX, ULX-D, and BLX4R receivers and PSM Transmitters
- 0, 45, and 90° positioning to increased stability of signal
- Shure UA8-470-542 1/2 Wave Omnidirectional Antenna