The UA834WB In-Line Antenna Amplifier for Remote Mounting from Shure is aimed at increasing the length of antenna cable in wireless installations. It provides more flexibility by allowing antennas to be placed closer to the stage or installed on ceilings and walls to maintain a better line of sight with wireless transmitters. Featuring a two-position gain selector switch with +6 and +12 dB settings, the in-line amplifier has overload LED indicators and is compatible with Shure UA845 and UA844 antenna distribution systems. In addition, an integrated threaded adapter easily mounts the amplifier to a microphone stand.
- Two-position gain selector switch: +6 and +12 dB
- Low-noise signal amplifier compensates for insertion loss in coaxial cable
- Compatible with Shure wireless systems and also may be used with Shure UA845 and UA844 antenna distribution systems
- Integrated threaded adapter mounts easily to microphone stands or the supplied surface-mount bracket
- Shure UA834WB In-Line Antenna Amplifier for Remote Mounting (470-900 MHz)
- Dimensions: 14 × 12 × 7 in
- Weight: 8 lbs