The Shure Model UA845 is an amplified, UHF Antenna Distribution System that expands a wireless microphone system by splitting one pair of antennas to multiple Shure UR4 or Shure ULX4 wireless receivers. It also amplifies RF signals to compensate for insertion loss due to splitting signal power to mulitple output connectors. Each UA845 allows up to four receivers to use the same antennas. CASCADE connectors allows connections to a fifth receiver or a second UA845.
- The UA845 is compatible with all Shure wireless microphone receivers operating within a compatible frequency range
- Two 50 ohm, BNC-type antenna CASCADE ports allow an additonal UA845 unit or a fifth wireless receiver. A large wireless system can be run off of a single pair of antennas.
- Up to five (5) UR4 receivers can be daisy-chained and powered from a single source via the Power OUTPUT connectors
- The UA845 maintains clean signals with minimal distortion.
- Whenever a signal is split to multiple output ports, there is a loss in signal strength. The UA845 amplifies signals to compensate, ensuring a strong signal to the receivers
- Shure UA845-SWB Antenna Distribution System (470 - 952 MHz)
- Power Cord
- Dimensions: 22 × 16 × 7 in
- Weight: 15 lbs